We are dedicated to helping businesses and organizations develop a culture and discipline of process improvement beyond just making money (profits). We focus on practical, hands-on experience and learning, not weeks of training that provides no tangible benefits.
Helping businesses and organizations achieve “triple bottom line” performance using Lean and Six Sigma
- Profit – Refer to this website for ways to improve customer satisfaction (eliminating defects and adding more value) to increase sales, and reduce waste and inefficiency to reduce costs.
- Improvement Program Strategy and Deployment
- Improvement Project Mentoring (DMAIC/PDCA/A3)
- Kaizen (rapid improvement) Event facilitation
- Paper to Electronic Data Conversion
- Statistical Analysis
- Time studies
- Process Mapping Facilitation (Process Flow and Value Streams)
- Lean and Six Sigma Training and Consulting
- People – Are you a nonprofit? Check out Lean Six Sigma for Good to see how these techniques have helped nonprofits and organizations all over the world. If you live near Portland, Oregon, check out Lean Portland for free Lean and Six Sigma consulting for your organization.
- Planet – Looking to reduce your environmental impact using Lean and Six Sigma techniques? Check out case studies, training and tools specific to reducing your carbon footprint, water usage, solid waste (landfill), toxic/hazardous material and energy usage. You can also read about our support for Everybody Solar
Six sigma techniques have expanded beyond traditional manufacturing companies, into healthcare, movie industry, government and now online marketing. Split testingRead More