Price includes FREE Shipping in the US!
As an experienced Lean Six Sigma practitioner, I’ve seen the benefits these skills and thinking can bring to a company. They are also applicable outside of business settings to help address poverty, improve health care, improve education and improve the environment. This is a condensed book to motivate current Lean, Six Sigma and continuous improvement experts to help their company and community reduce their environmental impacts, and help address social problems, both at a local and global level.
- Chapter 1 – Why Lean and Six Sigma?
- Chapter 2 – Beyond Profits
- Chapter 3 – Sustainability
- Chapter 4 – U.N. Sustainable Development Goals
- Chapter 5 – How I Got Started
- Chapter 6 – How You Can Get Started
- Chapter 7 – Strength in Numbers
- Chapter 8 – Summary
- About the Author
50% of any donations or book proceeds will go to Everybody Solar, who provides solar power to local charities to help them reduce electricity costs and direct their limited resources to the communities they serve.
Paperback, 50 pages.
Contact us for international shipping options or bulk order estimates.
Author: Brion Hurley