LED Light Station Kits provide users all the components needed to assemble their own light station. Light or and on stations are used in a wide variety of production and warehouse applications including machine status signaling, quality and material requests, supervisor or maintenance call lights and more. This kit is designed to assist in the grouping of component parts to build a tower light switch station for BOTH steady AND flashing operation. Two operations per color allowed.
- KT-5214-102: 1) LD-5214-101-LED light, RED/YLW/GRN/BLU, 120VAC power, Continuous AND Flashing 1)
- HE-2556-304-ABS switch box enclosure, 4 Hole 4)
- SW-2837-430-3 position selector switch 1)
- WA-2632-006-AC line cord w/3 prong plug 1)
- KT-MISC-103-Fork terminals, splices, labels, cable gland, and miscellaneous jumper wires.
Tools such as a Phillips head screwdriver, wire strippers, a socket/mandril are required to assemble. Technical skills may be necessary.