When Six Sigma pioneer Greg Brue worked on the first large-scale Six Sigma program at General Electric Co., it changed the face of business by decreasing wasted costs, improving performance and increasing profit.
Now, for the first time ever, that powerful process can be applied to your small business!
This valuable guide:
- Simplifies the terminology and methodology of Six Sigma and makes the process accessible and applicable to any small business
- Teaches the basics of Six Sigma and walks you through a step-by-step implementation
- Helps you improve quality and efficiency, increase customer satisfaction and boost profits
- Shows you how Six Sigma uncovers hidden sources of money
- Provides real-life examples of small businesses’ successes with Six Sigma
With Six Sigma for Small Business, your business will gain profitability immediately. This guide will change the way you do business forever!