If you are currently taking a difficult graduate-level statistics course that covers Optimization With Excel, you will find this e-manual to be an outstanding course supplement that will explain Solver Optimization much more clearly than your textbook does.
If you are a business manager, you will really appreciate how easily and clearly this e-manual will show you how you can master Optimization With Excel Solver.
Optimization is now a central part of coursework for many graduate programs of study. It is also becoming extremely important to the corporate world because of the huge amounts of money that Optimization saves corporations as a result of better allocation of a corporation’s limited resources.
If you are a business manager, you will really appreciate how easily and clearly this e-manual will show you how you can perform these Advanced Regression techniques in Excel to solve difficult statistical problems on your job.
For example, you can use Logistic Regression to accurately calculate the probability that your next customer will make a purchase. That use of Logistic Regression is covered in detail in this e-manual.
A detailed model of Dummy-Variable Regression is provided in the e-manual which shows how to calculate how important each attribute of your product is to your customers.
Not many people have a working knowledge of these advanced and useful regression techniques. You will fully understand them AND be able to implement them in Excel.
- For anyone who wants to be operating at a high level with the Excel Solver quickly, this is the e-manual for you.
- Step-By-Step Optimization With Excel Solver is 200+ pages .pdf e-manual of simple yet thorough explanations on how to use the Excel Solver to solve today’s most widely known optimization problems. Loaded with screen shots that are coupled with easy-to-follow instructions, this .pdf e-manual will simplify many difficult optimization problems and make you a master of the Excel Solver almost immediately.
- Here are just some of the Solver optimization problems that are solved completely with simple-to-understand instructions and screen shots in this book:
- The famous “Traveling Salesman” problem using Solver’s Alldifferent constraint and the Solver’s Evolutionary method to find the shortest path to reach all customers. This also provides an advanced use of the Excel INDEX function.
- The well-known “Knapsack Problem” which shows how optimize the use of limited space while satisfying numerous other criteria.
- How to perform nonlinear regression and curve-fitting on the Solver using the Solver’s GRG Nonlinear solving method.
- How to solve the “Cutting Stock Problem” faced by many manufacturing companies who are trying to determine the optimal way to cut sheets of material to minimize waste while satisfying customer orders.
- Portfolio optimization to maximize return or minimize risk.
- Venture capital investment selection using the Solver’s Binary constraint to maximize Net Present Value of selected cash flows at year 0. Clever use of the If-Then-Else statements makes this a simple problem.
- How to use Solver to minimize the total cost of purchasing and shipping goods from multiple suppliers to multiple locations.
- How to optimize the selection of different production machine to minimize cost while fulfilling an order.
- How to optimally allocate a marketing budget to generate the greatest reach and frequency or number of inbound leads at the lowest cost.
- Step-By-Step Optimization With Excel Solver has complete instructions and numerous tips on every aspect of operating the Excel Solver. You’ll fully understand the reports and know exactly how to tweek all of the Solver’s settings for total custom use. The book also provides lots of inside advice and guidance on setting up the model in Excel so that it will be as simple and intuitive as possible to work with.
- All of the optimization problems in this book are solved step-by-step using a 6-step process that works every time. In addition to detailed screen shots and easy-to-follow explanations on how to solve every optimization problem in this e-manual, a link is provided to download an Excel workbook that has all problems completed exactly as they are in this e-manual.
- Step-By-Step Optimization With Excel Solver is exactly the e-manual you need if you want to be optimizing at an advanced level with the Excel Solver quickly.
This eManual downloads in the standard PDF format and, at no additional charge, in the widely-used eReader formats .ePub and .mobi so you can take it with you everywhere you go. Most eReaders accept .ePub. Amazon’s Kindle accepts .mobi. Links are provided so you can also immediately download free versions of those desktop eReaders.
Absolute, Immediate, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee If Not TOTALLY, 100%, Not Just Satisfied, But DELIGHTED that this eManual Step-By-Step Optimization With Excel Solver is BY FAR the Easiest and Fastest Way To Master Optimization With Excel Solver.