BPI helps businesses and organizations achieve “triple bottom line” performance using Lean and Six Sigma
Why do you need Lean and Six Sigma?
Based on proven results over many decades, these two popular process improvement techniques can help organizations engage their employees to increase customer satisfaction through improved quality and quicker response times.
Here are some of the tangible benefits:
- Reduced labor costs and process times
- Increasing employee and volunteer engagement
- Less wasted time by removing waste
- More flexible workers to handle fluctuations in customer demand
- Improved cash flow and reduced inventory
- Faster time getting materials and development work through your processes and to the final customer
- Delays spending and investments in expansion and growth due to improved processes
- Less inventory and money tied up in materials and development
- Reduced expenses
- Less time, materials and charges spent on errors and mistakes
- Quicker to find problems that are more visible, so they don’t get out of hand too quickly
- Smaller rent/mortgage costs due to smaller floor space
- Increased sales and improved customer satisfaction
- Increased value provided to customers through discussions
- Increased satisfaction to customers and stakeholders due to faster responses and higher quality
- Reduced risks and potential failures
- Assessing processes to identify potential failures and taking action to mitigate problems before they occur or re-occur
It can help you implement a structured approach for making improvements, so you are no longer guessing and hoping that problems get resolved. Through practice, you will learn to use the right tools and approach to solve more problems more quickly, and become confident that the problems will be fully resolved, not “band-aid” fixes.
In addition, BPI also helps organizations accomplish these benefits with Lean Six Sigma:
Reduced environmental and improved community impact
- Improving processes and engaging with stakeholders in your local community can improve your company’s sustainability and corporate responsibility efforts, which can have positive impacts on internal operations, while reducing your impact on the environment.
Why should you work with BPI?
- We have over 20 years of experience combining both Lean and Six Sigma methods together for effective outcomes.
- We care about sustainability and the “triple bottom line” of people, planet and profit (not just profit). BPI is a Certified B Corporation and member of 1% for the Planet.
- We explain concepts in a simple way that makes people enjoy trying a new approach, and want to practice what they learn.
What others have said about the owner,
“Through your commitment, dedication, leadership and expert application of Lean/Six Sigma tools, you were able to achieve outstanding results. [The program] has acquired new skills through your training that will assure sustainable performance. You are to be commended for your personal commitment to increase flow and reduce waste in our processes. I extend my sincere appreciation for a job well done.”
– K.S., Senior VP of Operations
“Thank you again…You introduced a new framework that will not only help us improve the efficacy of our work, but will also help our employees take ownership of the process at a higher level. Several of the directors on the call are really excited about it…which I think is the perfect time to also examine opportunities to streamline our efforts and reduce waste.”
– K.C., Executive Director
“Thank you…I find myself thinking more ‘lean’ already, not just at work but in every aspect of life. Funny how much difference even a day session can make.”
– E.P., Environmental Engineer