We are a network of consultants dedicated to helping businesses and organizations develop a culture and discipline of process improvement beyond just making money (profits). We focus on practical, hands-on experience and learning, not weeks of training that provides no tangible benefits.
Helping businesses and organizations achieve “triple bottom line” performance using Lean and Six Sigma
- Profit – Refer to this website for ways to improve customer satisfaction (eliminating defects and adding more value) to increase sales, and reduce waste and inefficiency to reduce costs.
- Improvement Program Strategy and Deployment
- Improvement Project Mentoring (DMAIC/PDCA/A3)
- Kaizen (rapid improvement) Event facilitation
- Paper to Electronic Data Conversion
- Statistical Analysis
- Time studies
- Process Mapping Facilitation (Process Flow and Value Streams)
- Lean and Six Sigma Training and Consulting
- People – Are you a nonprofit? Check out Lean Six Sigma for Good to see how these techniques have helped nonprofits and organizations all over the world. If you live near Portland, Oregon, check out Lean Portland for free Lean and Six Sigma consulting for your organization. If you live outside of Portland, consider setting up your own volunteer group!
- Planet – Looking to reduce your environmental impact using Lean and Six Sigma techniques? Check out case studies, training and tools specific to reducing your carbon footprint, water usage, solid waste (landfill), toxic/hazardous material and energy usage. We also help organizations setup green teams, achieve sustainability certification, and connect their sustainability efforts to business goals. You can also read about our support for Everybody Solar
As of Jan 2018, we are a Certified B Corporation! This shows our commitment to doing business the right way, making decisions and advising our clients in order to improve people, planet and profit.
We are driven by a desire to make the world a better place. The UN Sustainable Development Goals provide a list of 17 major initiatives that need to be improved. Which one resonates with you? What can you do locally to support these goals?
Based in Portland (Oregon), we use the Multnomah County Climate Action Plan to drive our efforts to reduce carbon emissions within the region, specifically around energy usage, wasted food, and materials going to the landfill.
Rise Against Hunger is an international hunger relief nonprofit organization founded in 1998 that distributes food and life-changing aid toRead More
If you’ve been following the U.S. business news lately, there are discussions about tariffs with China, and many industries areRead More
More articles >>>
Earn a 33% commission for selling our digital products. Learn more
Let us sell your products on our store. Learn more