***Includes Practice Test Questions***
Get the test prep help you need to become a Six Sigma Green Belt.
The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
- A breakdown of the define stage
- An examination of the measure stage
- A guide to the analyze stage
- An in-depth look at the improve and control stage
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Society for Quality (ASQ) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Define section covers:
- Obtaining customer information
- Project charter
- Prioritization matrix
- Prediction of benefits
- Common problems and solutions for teams
- Responses to conflict
The Measure section covers:
- Basic objectives
- Identification of key decision points
- Cause-and-effect diagrams
- Confidence interval on mean
- Process capability index
- Process performance indices
The Analyze section covers:
- Equality-of-variance tests
- Autocorrelation charts
- Regression analysis
- Residuals analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Calculating process velocity
- Usage of velocity data
- Setup time
The Improve and Control section covers:
- Factorial designs
- Response surface analysis
- Contour and Interaction Plots
- Preventing deviation
- Control charts to identify sources of variation
- Required calculations for range and sigma charts
- Various types of charts
- Documentation at the close of the control stage
- Efforts to prevent human error
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that’s another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We’ve helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We’ve done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It’s an excellent investment in your future.