The Official Lean / Kaizen Training Kit!
This kit quickly and simply teaches the fundamental differences of how a company “Pushes” or “Pulls” product through its processes. This hands on lean simulation teaches how to look at your process from your customer’s perspective, not your own! It shows you how a “Pull” system is the ideal system.
This Lean simulation kit can provide a minimum of a one hour compliment to any lean training, 4 simulation advanced lean program or a kaizen/RIE event allowing your team to obtain business fundamentals, have a fun time, and retain the knowledge of a LEAN system.
This Lean Paper Airplane Simulation Game is the most popular and most widely known Simulation Game – used by Lean Facilitators around the world – But we have packaged this kit so you can teach any level or topic of LEAN quickly and effectively… and deliver in minutes!
This Lean Simulation Kit is best suited for:
- Any industry. For example, this kit compliments our Lean E.D. kit in Hospitals. This Lean simulation kit takes hospital vernacular and language and substitutes basic Lean Training knowledge, and does it in such a quick way that it doesn’t make healthcare folks say “this doesn’t apply to hospitals”.
- Any Lean Kaizen event. If you’re teaching introduction to Lean, then this kit should be used – every time. We have used this kit for the following Kaizen events: Productivity, Setup time reduction, 5S, Cycle Time Reduction, Cell Layout, Workflow optimization and Value Stream Mapping.
- Any level of skilled Lean Healthcare, Lean Office or Lean Manufacturing facilitator. This lean simulation game takes merely 30minutes to understand and deliver for your first run. You could buy this kit for a beginner or advanced Lean Sensei.
- A quick Lean “Ah Ha” moment where students in your class understand Lean Thinking instantly. This Lean Simulation game can even be delivered withOUT PowerPoint.
- Trainers who want to:
- Shut off PowerPoint and Turn on this Lean Simulation Game!
- Replace your lego simulation kit or other hands on simulation kit that is too lengthy to give, to complicated to get the basics across or too encompassing for your short duration Kaizen Events.
- Incorporate a hands on simulation into any size training event for Lean Healthcare, Lean Office or Lean Manufacturing
- Have an unlimited Lean Simulation Kit, good for as many simulations as you have paper to utilize it with!
Key Product Features:
Optimal use: Conduct unlimited # of simulations with this kit; teach basic to advanced Lean principles; great for any industry
Class size: 6 to 25 students (optimal size = 10-14)
Lessons: Lean 101, 201, 301 & 401
# of simulations: unlimited
Setup time: 25min
*Arranging room = 5min; Arranging roles = 5min; Describing simulation = 5min; Teaching roles = 10min
Quick: 45min (current and future state)
Comfortable: 2 to 4 hours (current, future, improved state)
Maximum: 8+ hours (some customers use this kit across multiple days of training and inside their Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green, Black and Master Black belt training programs)
Key Product Contents:
Lean simulation training roles for every participant
Place cards and room layout to denote your business process flow roles and material locations
Comprehensive trainer instructions to get you started immediately and confidently. You can 100% customize this kit to fit your training program so just buy it and mold it to your style, outline, deliverables, etc.
An indestructible Lean airplane prototype
A paper plane flying machine (with batteries)
*If your business isn’t manufacturing, change the plane
flying to paper invoice mailing, bank loan mailing,
underwriting paperwork mailing, quality paperwork
sending, BOL/packing slip sending, etc, etc.
(4) poka-yoke/mistake proofing tools
Stopwatch and on-line stopwatch for your assigned Quality participant to measure TRADITIONAL and LEAN operational metrics (Lead Time, Profit, Queue Time, Inventory Turnaround Time, Takt Time, Cycle Time, Rework and Poor quality incidences)
Score Board to display the BEFORE and AFTER results in revenue, costs, quality and WASTE!
Blank Certificates of Completion that you can customize with your team photo or logo
WASTE worksheets for Defects, Bad timing, Over-processing & Waiting
Professional briefcase for easy transportation, organization and multiple use
Professional portfolio to organize your worksheets, instructions and certificates individually and neatly