The Official Lean / Kaizen Training Kit!
This kit quickly and simply teaches the fundamental differences of how a company “Pushes” or “Pulls” product through its processes. This hands on lean simulation teaches how to look at your process from your customer’s perspective, not your own! It shows you how a “Pull” system is the ideal system.
This Lean simulation kit can provide a minimum of a one hour compliment to any lean training, 4 simulation advanced lean program or a kaizen/RIE event allowing your team to obtain business fundamentals, have a fun time, and retain the knowledge of a LEAN system.
This Lean Paper Airplane Simulation Game is the most popular and most widely known Simulation Game – used by Lean Facilitators around the world – But we have packaged this kit so you can teach any level or topic of LEAN quickly and effectively… and deliver in minutes!
This Lean Simulation Kit is best suited for:
- Any industry. For example, this kit compliments our Lean E.D. kit in Hospitals. This Lean simulation kit takes hospital vernacular and language and substitutes basic Lean Training knowledge, and does it in such a quick way that it doesn’t make healthcare folks say “this doesn’t apply to hospitals”.
- Any Lean Kaizen event. If you’re teaching introduction to Lean, then this kit should be used – every time. We have used this kit for the following Kaizen events: Productivity, Setup time reduction, 5S, Cycle Time Reduction, Cell Layout, Workflow optimization and Value Stream Mapping.
- Any level of skilled Lean Healthcare, Lean Office or Lean Manufacturing facilitator. This lean simulation game takes merely 30minutes to understand and deliver for your first run. You could buy this kit for a beginner or advanced Lean Sensei.
- A quick Lean “Ah Ha” moment where students in your class understand Lean Thinking instantly. This Lean Simulation game can even be delivered withOUT PowerPoint.
- Trainers who want to:
- Shut off PowerPoint and Turn on this Lean Simulation Game!
- Replace your lego simulation kit or other hands on simulation kit that is too lengthy to give, to complicated to get the basics across or too encompassing for your short duration Kaizen Events.
- Incorporate a hands on simulation into any size training event for Lean Healthcare, Lean Office or Lean Manufacturing
- Have an unlimited Lean Simulation Kit, good for as many simulations as you have paper to utilize it with!
The Kit Includes:
- 2 Prototype Airplanes that are indestructible!
- 1 Paper airplane flying machine (with batteries)
- 1 ream of 5 paper colors (customer demand)
- 4 quality and poka yoke tools for improving quality, folding and flying
- 8 page trainer instructions with minute by minute and facilitation details
- Electronic & hardcopy files of 5 worksheet forms and game instructions
- Stopwatch (and a link to an online stopwatch)
- 1 QC Score Card to highlight poor quality and how standards are met
- 1 Calculator and Score Board to show “Before and After” inventory, lead time and profitability
- 12 Certificates of Completion that you can customize with your team photo or company logo
- 12 Place Cards to denote business functions and kanban locations
- Briefcase for easy transportation, organization and UNLIMITED use
- Outcomes by applying Kanban’s, Takt Time, Line Balancing, Work Standardization, Waste elimination, Pull Systems and Jidoka methods.
*The kit does not include [8.5×11] white paper.